List Price : $64.99
Price : $32.50 Free Shipping & Free Returns.
You save: $32.49(50%)
Arrives in 3 business days
UV-C Wand: Make Germs Disappear
Say goodbye to 99.99% of germs with the wave of a wand!
WHAT CAN UV-C WAND DO?
- Sanitize objects and large surface areas wherever you happen to be
- Disinfect without harmful chemicals
- Eliminate 99.99% of all microbes, bacteria and viruses
- Charge with USB connection offering convenient, cord-free portability
- Sanitize rooms when used as a free-standing unit
OBJECTS TO SANITIZE:
Children’s toys, backpacks, car seats, steering wheel, packages, cell phones, briefcases, dog leashes, desks, beds, kitchen counter, toilet seats, towels, etc.
NOTE: UV-C Wand should not be stored near or handled by children as it is dangerous if light is shined in the eyes or on the skin.
BENEFITS, SHORT AND SWEET:
- Hassle-Free/Easy to use
- Safe for humans
HOW DOES UV-C WAND WORK?
- UV-C light wavelengths between 270-300 nm dismantle the DNA molecular structure of bacteria resulting in rapid sterilization
- 30 UV-C lights: control dial for adjusting brightness/strength
HOW DO YOU USE UV-C WAND?
- Plug UV-C Wand into power outlet
- Charge UV-C Wand for one hour and remove from outlet (Charge will last for five hours)
- Switch UV-C Wand on with control dial and adjust brightness
- Scan UV-C Wand slowly, approximately 6” above object to be sanitized for 10 seconds
- Sanitize a small room with UV-C Wand by standing device upright on a table
- Hang UV-C Wand by Metal ring on one end to store
More Questions & Answers:
Q: Can UV-C Wand be used on humans?
A: No, it should not be used on skin, and UV-C light must not be pointing in the direction of eyes.
Q: How much time does it take for the UV-C Wand to sanitize an object?
A: 10 seconds
Q: How far away should UV-C Wand be from the object to sanitize?
A: Approximately 6”
Q: Can UV-C Wand be used to sanitize clothes?
Q: Can UV-C Wand be used to sanitize children’s toys?
A: Yes, it is perfectly safe for use on children’s items.
Q: Does UV-C Wand work on viruses?
A: Yes, UV-C wand eliminates 99.99% of all germs, bacteria and viruses.
Q: Does UV-C Wand use batteries that need to be replaced?
A: No, the device comes with 1500mAh built-in battery.