UV-C Plug: Eliminate germs with your phone
Mobile phone + UV-C Plug = Peace of mind to go
Don’t leave home without it!
Sanitize objects wherever you go without chemicals, trips to the store and waste
WHAT CAN UV-C PLUG DO?
- Cleanse objects on-the-go with focused precision and without chemicals
- Sanitize items that can’t be sprayed: baby accessories and pacifiers, elevator or ATM buttons, dog leash, dashboard buttons, menu, eating utensils, water
- Eliminate 99.99% of all microbes, bacteria and viruses
HOW DOES UV-C PLUG WORK?
Rapid sterilization occurs when UV-C light wavelengths between 270-300 nm dismantle DNA molecular structure of bacteria
HOW DO YOU USE UV-C PLUG?
- Plug into bottom of cell phone to activate
- Scan UV-C Plug, blue light slowly over object to sanitize
- Sanitize within 5-10 seconds
- Remove UV-C Plug from phone and store safely
Note: UV-C Plug does not use batteries or need to be charged
Ideal for work, shopping, restaurants, public restrooms, etc.
Possibly the tiniest, HUGE NEW INVENTION IN HEALTH AND SAFETY!
Be the first of your friends to have the power at your fingertips!
BENEFITS, SHORT & SWEET:
- Hassle-Free/Easy to Use
- Safe for Humans
Q: What does UV-C stand for?
A: Ultra-Violet – C, which unlike UV-A and UV-B, is the only type of UV wavelength capable of sterilization.
Q: How effective is sanitization with UV-C Plug?
A: UV-C Plug eliminates 99.99% of all germs, bacteria and viruses
Q: How long does it take to sanitize objects?
A: 5-10 seconds
Q: How far away from object to be sanitized should UV-C Plug be held?
A: Not more than 0.75 inches between light source and target surface
Q: How long can UV-C Plug be used at one time and what is the life expectancy?
A: No longer than 10 consecutive minutes and approximately 5000 hours
Q: Is UV-C Plug safe to use on child/baby items?
A: Absolutely! UV-C Plug is most safe to sanitize items for child/baby as no chemicals are involved
Q: Is UV-C Plug safe for children to use?
A: No. UV-C Plug must not be left unattended around children as light is harmful if shined in eyes or absorbed by skin.
Output - 5V Input - DC 3.7V
Product Dimensions: 1” x ½” x ¼”
Packaging Dimensions: 2 11/16” x 3 1/2” x ¼”