O-U-C Tower Lamp: For Peace of Mind
Tired of paying for costly sprays and wipes
that may not even cover all your touchable surfaces?
Eager to stop putting toxic chemicals on your skin and into the air?
There is a better way…
Sanitize an entire room without unhealthy chemicals, and minimize costs with one, small, annual investment.
The O-U-C (Ozone-UV-C) Tower Lamp utilizes a combination of UV-C wavelengths and Ozone.
WHAT CAN O-U-C TOWER LAMP DO?
- Sanitize an entire room up to 600+ square feet in minutes
- Provide 360º remote sanitization
- Eliminate 99.99% of all germs, bacteria and viruses on large surface areas and closed space
- Eradicate foul odors and harmful, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as sulfides, mercaptans and ammonia
HOW DOES O-U-C TOWER LAMP WORK?
- UV-C light wavelengths between 200-300 nm dismantle the DNA molecular structure of bacteria resulting in rapid sterilization
- Ozone, an extremely effective disinfectant against bacteria and viruses, adds another layer of protection and further eradicates foul odors and harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as sulfides, mercaptans and ammonia
HOW DO YOU ACTIVATE O-U-C TOWER LAMP?
- Plug O-U-C, Tower Lamp into outlet
- Press “ON” button located on remote from 3 feet away
- Leave room during 10-second delay
- Select one of the three sanitization time buttons:15 minutes for up to 200+ square feet; 30 minutes for up to 400+ square feet; 45 minutes for up to 600+ square feet
- Wait for O-U-C Tower Lamp to turn off automatically after sanitization is complete
- Re-enter room 10-15 minutes after sanitization time, and open windows to ventilate if possible
BENEFITS, SHORT & SWEET:
- Safe for humans
More Questions & Answers:
Q: Can user stay in room during disinfection?
A: No. It is not safe to be in room when the lamp is on. There will be a 10-second delay once lamp is turned on in which to leave room. Make sure that no animals are in the room and plants are removed.
Q: How long does the room have to be closed after sanitization/disinfection?
A: 10-15 minutes.
Q: Where can O-U-C Tower Lamp be used?
A: Any enclosed space up to 600+ square feet
Q: How is O-U-C Tower Lamp operated?
A: First, plug lamp into power source. Then, push “On Button” on remote control from 3 feet away. Next, exit room within 10 seconds before O-U-C Tower Lamp activates. Select one of three “sanitization time” buttons to activate. Unit will automatically turn off after sanitization is complete.
Q: Does the remote control include batteries?
Q: Are O-U-C Tower Lamp rays safe for skin?
Q: What is the power capacity and space area that the O-U-C Tower Lamp covers?
A: Power capacity is 60W, and it covers 200-600+ square feet
Q: What are the main features of O-U-C Tower Lamp?
A: Disinfection, sanitization and reduction of infection risk
Q: What is the suggested usage time for O-U-C Tower Lamp?
A: 15 minutes for up to 200+ square feet; 30 minutes for up to 400+ square feet; 45 minutes for up to 600+ square feet
Q: Can the O-U-C Tower Lamp be used for lighting?